If you’re looking for real estate, homes or property in the SW Florida area, we can help you choose the right home or property for your needs and will guide you towards making an informed real estate decision in the SW Florida area market. We pride ourselves in being able to give all our clients important local information based on years of living and enjoying all the SW Florida area has to offer
Our membership in the SW Florida Multiple Listing Service gives you internet access to All Listed homes and properties for sale in the SW Florida area including Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Naples, Lehigh Acres Naples, Port Charlotte, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers Beach, Captiva, Sanibel, Alva, Punta Gorda, Saint James City, and Pine Island and more…
We can sell you any property for sale in the SW Florida area, regardless of who the listing agent is. Use this website to search all listed Homes and Properties for sale in the SW Florida area.
Whether you are considering a primary, vacation or second home let Sun Realty, LLC can guide you through the decision making process as well as the transaction assuring a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Many of these properties are located in resort areas not in the same State or region as your primary home and are subject to local restrictions, taxes and regulations. Dealing with homeowners associations, management companies, local lending, Insurance, covenants, building regulations, Title issues, well permits, weather conditions that might affect value, transportation and technology options can all be a challenge particularly if you are trying to deal with these issues from a distance. We can can help you with our local knowledge and expertise.
Sun Realty LLC wants you to enjoy your vacation or second home property bringing you and your family great memories for years to come. By using Sun Realty, LLC as a resource before, during and after the transaction with our attention to detail and guidance will allow you this opportunity to make a purchase with ease and no hassles
Top Ten Reasons
We’re the Real Estate Team for You!
- We have years of experience successfully We often are called a matchmakers, probably due to the fact our team works together with unique motivation and creativity, introducing eager clients to just the right property. With the abundance of real estate opportunities in SW Florida, it’s easy to see how invaluable a good real estate team can be. With our client’s interest at heart, we do our homework. When working with buyers, we research what’s available in our client’s price range (never going over unless given permission to do so). We weed out incompatible matches and narrow down the search until the perfect pairing is made.
- Accomplishing these tasks requires considerable knowledge, skill, and understanding. It takes knowing how to make a personal connection between the individual needs of a client, and the idiosyncrasies of a particular property. It also requires a special appreciation for the area and its immense beauty. At the end of the day, it’s our desire to combine all of these elements into each transaction with the ultimate goal of Creating Relationships of Land and Life!
- If your desire is to find a personable, down-to-earth Realtor to help you make your next move, look no further. As a full-time Real Estate team, We have dedicate a considerable amount of time to continuing education, staying up on the latest laws and regulations affecting real estate in Florida. We will earn your confidence and trust. That’s where we get our real kudos!
- We don’t like sales pitches or arm-twisters, so you won’t get that from us. We never try to fit a square peg in a round hole, and I hope you don’t either. If it’s a good deal, We’ll tell you, and if it’s a bad deal, We’ll tell you. What you can expect from us is straight-forward answers and a sincere effort to help you find what you’re looking for. It’s my hope at the end of the day, that we’ll consider one another life-long friends.
- buying and selling homes in the local market.
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- We’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We’re a full-time a real estate team – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- We’ll use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- We are very good listeners so as a customer you will feel that you been heard and understood.
- We’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice we preview the home if you cannot view the home and get an accepted offer , while keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We will not waste your time – when an offer is made, We will require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours. (Bank Owned may have longer wait time required)
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
We have built a reputation for client satisfaction, and are devoted to making your move as easy as possible. You will have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs when buying, selling, or relocating in the SW Florida area. Finding the right home is only the beginning. We will assist you every step of the way to ensure smooth sailing..
Relocating to the SW Florida Area? If you are moving to our area, we can assist you in collecting the information you need, and make your transition as smooth as possible. Feel free to contact us for home finding assistance and area information.